Getting ready for your boudoir session is exacting and I want to make sure you feel prepared! Here is a list of a few things to do…
One Month Before:
- Be conscious of your tan lines and being in the sun.
- Wear sunscreen! We love the golden sun-kissed glow the sun gives but not the red glow of a sunburn.
- Start thinking about your outfits.
Two Weeks Before:
- If you choose to do any waxing, schedule it for 5-7 days before your session to make sure any bumps or redness go away.
- Wash your lingerie.
One Week Before:
- Have all your outfits picked out.
The Day Before:
- Avoid salty foods and alcohol.
- Drink water to make sure your skin is nice a healthy.
The Day of:
- Wash your hair and dry it, do NOT flat iron it.
- Arrive to the session with a clean moisturized face.
- Have an amazing time at your session.